terms and conditions
Please select your location and venue from the drop down box in order to access the tailored Terms and Conditions to your venue.
Wyld Events Presents
Silent Disco at the top of the Spinnaker Tower
Terms and Conditions
The entrance ticket to this event is issued by the Promoter (Wyld Events (Portsmouth) Limited) subject to the following conditions:
- The use of this entrance ticket shall constitute acceptance of the event Admission Policy.
- All Entrance Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are non-transferable and non-refundable, unless in extreme circumstances. Please contact us in this instant.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire event is cancelled. In these circumstances you will be offered Tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event isn’t rescheduled, a full refund. In the event that you accept a Ticket to a rescheduled event you will not, at a later date, be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the cancelled event.
- If the event is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the customer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
- The Entrance Ticket must not be offered as a prize in any competition or promotion without the written consent of the Promoter. Entrance Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources, and that aren’t legitimate will be void and not permit entrance to the Silent Disco event.
- Upon entering the event you will be searched by a member of the venue’s security team. Security reserve the right to search all items and property upon entry to and whilst at the event on behalf of the promoter and the Spinnaker Tower. Alcohol, cans, glass items, candles, knives, animals, lighters, fireworks and any other items that the security acting on behalf of the Promoter and the venue deem to be a risk to the safety of other attendees and/or affect the enjoyment of attendees are prohibited.
- Any professional equipment capable of recording (whether temporarily or permanently) or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material is strictly prohibited, unless permission from the promoter or venue has been obtained.
- Professional Photographic Equipment is strictly prohibited, unless written permission has been given by the Promoter. Please email email@example.com should you wish use our events for commercial purposes. More information can be found in the ‘Media Centre’ part of this website.
- The Promoter will be taking professional photos and video content for the use within marketing purposes. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to feature in these photos and give your irrevocable and free of charge express consent to the use of your actual or simulated image, voice or likeness in connection with the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of events operated by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world.
- Items listed above that are prohibited shall not be brought into the event under any circumstances. Searches will be in place to prevent this. No bag bigger than an A4 piece of paper is permitted. A cloakroom is in place, however this is unmanned and Wyld Events nor the Spinnaker Tower can accept any liability for any loss or damage.
- The line up and event details advertised are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Promoter and the Spinnaker Tower reserve the right to refuse admission to any event, if in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the bearer may be considered a risk to the attendees and/or the enjoyment of the entertainment on offer. For example, if the ticket holder refuses to be searched upon entering the venue or once in the venue, appears to be under the influence of drugs or high levels of alcohol, and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any prohibited item.
- The Event has a strict age policy of 18 and over. Any individual attending may be asked to produce appropriate photo ID in the form of a valid UK Driving License or passport and if the door stewards are in doubt regarding the legitimacy of any ID, that person will be refused entry and the ID will be confiscated and handed to the police.
- No refund will be given by Wyld Events, should an individual purchase a ticket and be refused entry to the event for any of the reasons stated above. However, Wyld Events pride themselves in providing outstanding customer service to our valued partygoers so to make a request for a refund or tell us about a poor experience please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wyld Events and the Spinnaker Tower cannot be held accountable for any unavoidable obstruction to the view, alongside adverse weather facilities affecting your travel to the event including the cancellation of train, ferry and local bus services.
- By purchasing a ticket you are also allowing Wyld Events to include your email in any marketing communications, for which you can opt out of by emailing email@example.com or clicking unsubscribe at any time.
Facebook Competition – Friday 2nd April 2021
Closes Friday 9th April 2021 at 17:00.
When entering a WYLD EVENTS competition on the Wyld Events official Facebook page, your entry requires you to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. The winner must be in accordance with the regulations of Wyld Events standard terms and conditions, a copy of which is displayed at www.wyldevents.co.uk/terms and can be selected from the dropdown box dependent on your chosen location. Please ensure that you agree to be bound by the regulations before redeeming your prize. Wyld Events will pick the winner who will receive the prize stated in the Facebook post.
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
- a) Any direct employees of Wyld Events Group Limited.
- b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions of Wyld Events Group Limited; or
- c) If you are not over 18 and win please ensure your parent or guardian get in touch with us to claim the prize. Please note that most of our events are strictly over 18’s only.
- The winner will receive tickets to an event hosted by Wyld Events which can be used on the date specified. Tickets allow entry into the event and do not include food and drink or travel and accommodation for the winner. For ticket Terms and conditions apply please visit www.wyldevents.co.uk/terms.
- The winner will be announced by Wyld Events on their date of choice. This will be specified in the Facebook post, however dates are always subject to change.
- Reasonable efforts by Wyld Events will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Wyld Events reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by Wyld Events. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Wyld Events will not use the winner’s details for marketing purposes unless they have opted in to receive such information.
- Wyld Events may contact the competition winner post-visit for feedback on their experience.
- Wyld Events cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and they will co-operate with any other reasonable request by Wyld Events relating to any post-winning publicity including all social channels.
- Wyld Events decision is final.
- Wyld Events reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.