Wyld Events in association with Hush Silent Disco Company Presents
Silent Disco Under the Sea at the National Marine Aquarium
Terms and Conditions
The entrance ticket to this event is issued by the Promoter (Wyld Events Group Limited) subject to the following conditions:
- The use of this entrance ticket shall constitute acceptance of the event Admission Policy.
- All Entrance Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are non-transferable and non-refundable, unless in extreme circumstances. Please contact us in this instant.
- Tickets are non-refundable, however can be resold, but please follow the guidelines in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website, as no physical tickets are being used for this event. The ticket names will be sent to the National Marine Aquarium prior to the event to form a Guest List and your e-ticket will be scanned upon entry to the event. This can be presented on a mobile device or as a physical print out on the instruction of one e-ticket per person.
- The Entrance Ticket must not be offered as a prize in any competition or promotion without the written consent of the Promoter. Entrance Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources, and that aren’t legitimate will be void and not permit entrance to the Silent Disco event.
- Upon entering the event you may be searched by a member of the venue’s security team. Security reserve the right to search all items and property upon entry to and whilst at the event on behalf of the promoter and the National Marine Aquarium. Alcohol, cans, glass items, candles, knives, animals, lighters, fireworks and any other items that the security acting on behalf of the Promoter and the venue deem to be a risk to the safety of other attendees and/or affect the enjoyment of attendees are prohibited. Flash photography is also strictly prohibited.
- Any professional equipment capable of recording (whether temporarily or permanently) or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material is strictly prohibited, unless permission from the promoter or venue has been obtained.
- Professional Photographic Equipment is strictly prohibited, unless written permission has been given by the Promoter. Please email email@example.com should you wish use our events for commercial purposes. More information can be found in the ‘Media Centre’ part of this website.
- The Promoter will be taking professional photos and video content for the use within marketing purposes. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to feature in these photos.
- Items listed above that are prohibited shall not be brought into the event under any circumstances. Searches will be in place to prevent this. No bag bigger than an A4 piece of paper is permitted. A cloakroom is in place, however this is unmanned and Wyld Events nor the National Marine Aquarium can accept any liability for any loss or damage.
- The DJ line up and event details advertised are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Promoter and the National Marine Aquarium reserve the right to refuse admission to any event, if in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the bearer may be considered a risk to the attendees and/or the enjoyment of the entertainment on offer. For example, if the ticket holder refuses to be searched upon entering the venue or once in the venue, appears to be under the influence of drugs or high levels of alcohol, and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any prohibited item.
- The Event has a strict age policy of 18 and over. Any individual attending may be asked to produce appropriate photo ID in the form of a valid UK Driving License or passport and if the door stewards are in doubt regarding the legitimacy of any ID, that person will be refused entry and the ID will be confiscated and handed to the police.
- No refund will be given by Wyld Events, should an individual purchase a ticket and be refused entry to the event for any of the reasons stated above. However, Wyld Events pride themselves in providing outstanding customer service to our valued partygoers so to make a request for a refund or tell us about a poor experience please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wyld Events and the National Marine cannot be held accountable for any unavoidable obstruction to the view, alongside adverse weather facilities affecting your travel to the event including the cancellation of train, ferry and local bus services. The Shark Tunnel will close at 21:00.
- By purchasing a ticket you are also allowing Wyld Events and the National Marine Aquarium to include your email in any marketing communications, for which you can opt out of by emailing email@example.com or clicking unsubscribe at any time.